This 1 day course is a great follow on from any basic cutting course. This will allow beginners to advance their skills and also allows fully qualified hairdressers to refresh their skills to return to the industry. This course covers aspects of advanced cutting techniques, including texturising, slicing, razoring and not forgetting, styling and finishing.
What will the course cover?
- Essential anatomy & physiology
- Contra indications and actions
- Demonstration of advanced cutting techniques
- Hands on practical for the students
- Styling and Finishing
- Product knowledge
- Client care and consultation, home care, retailing, general business advice
What do I need to know before I start the course?
- You will need to have 2 years experience in cutting.
- This is also for designers who feel they need to refresh their advanced skills.
- You will need to provide 2 models. The first model should arrive at 1.30pm and the second at 3pm or you can purchase a training head.
Will I need to bring any materials?
You will need to bring the following materials:
- Sectioning clips
- Plus any other form of tools you would use.