This 1 day course will give those up and coming hairdressers a boost in confidence or enable those who have been away a while to update and refresh their skills. This course will cover all aspects of basic cutting techniques, including forward graduations, square and round layers, and short graduation, sectioning, styling and finishing.
What will the course cover?
- Essential anatomy & physiology
- Contra indications and actions
- Demonstration of basic cutting techniques
- Hands on practical for the students
- Styling and Finishing
- Product knowledge
- Client care and consultation, home care, retailing and general business advice
What do I need to know before I start the course?
- You will need to have 2 years experience with hairdressing ideally including basic cutting although not essential.
- This is also for designers who feel they need to refresh their basic skills.
- You will need to provide 1 model to arrive at 1pm or purchase a training head.
- Refreshments will be provided however we recommend you bring your own lunch.
Will I need to bring any materials?
You will need to bring the following materials:
- Sectioning clips
- Plus any other form of tools you would use.