This is a great one day course to teach the fundamental skills and techniques to create show stopping colours. This course will cover all aspects of basic colouring including root colour, tinting, half and full head and T-section highlighing and low-lighting techniques
What will the course cover?
- Essential anatomy & physiology
- Contra indications and actions
- Demonstration of basic colouring techniques
- Hands on practical for the students
- Styling and Finishing
- Product knowledge
- Client care and consultation, home care, retailing and general business advice
What do I need to know before I start the course?
- This course is designed for hairdressers with 2 years of experience.
- You will need to provide 2 models or purchase a training head. The first model should arrive at 11.30am & the second at 2pm.
- The models MUST have been skin tested in the store with NXT colour 48 hours beforehand to ensure they have no allergy from colouring.